Dental cover you can trust
Looking after your oral health and that of your loved ones should be a key part of your healthcare routine. A quality dental plan can be more affordable than you think, offering benefits on a sliding scale so there is a plan to meet all budgets, all of which include proactive oral healthcare appointments.
Trusted insurance providers
We work closely with a number of dental insurance providers who are able to offer flexible plans to suit varying budgets, providing valuable dental cover for individuals and their families.
These premiums are valid for 12 months for any policy. Commencing on or before 1st March 2018. Single parent family consists of one adult and an unlimited number of children up to the age of 21 (or 24 if in full-time education). Family consists of two adults and an unlimited number of children up to the age of 21 (or 24 if in full-time education).
Below is an example of the type of cover available through one of our key providers, Denplan.
||Denplan Envolve 1
||Denplan Envolve 2
|Employee & partner
|Single parent family
|Family (Two adults and children)
Why would Denplan Evolve benefit me?
- You can submit your claim online, as soon as you’ve paid for your appointment and it will be paid into your bank usually within 5 working days
- Helps you financially towards the cost of dental treatment
- There’s no excess to pay when you claim
- You can choose to cover your whole family. Plus children can be covered up to the age of 24
How does the plan work?
You can track and make your claims online:
- Attend your dental appointment and pay as usual. Please ask for a fully itemised receipt
- Upload your receipt and submit your claim online at www.denplan.co.uk/employeeonline
- Sit back and wait for payment into your bank
Payment is usually made within five working days.
Who can join the plan?
When adding your family to your plan, they’ll have to join the same level of cover as you. You can choose to include the following family members:
- Your partner, who lives with you can join the plan and receive the same benefits as you at an additional monthly cost
- Your children. You can add an unlimited number of children up to the age of 24 to your plan at an additional monthly cost.
The application form can be downloaded here. Please complete this and bring it to the office or email the above address.